The Human Services Department plans and administers a comprehensive public health program, including environmental sanitation, communicable disease control, health education, laboratory services and other authorized services, in addition to administering and enforcing local health ordinances.
New Jersey Association of County & City Health Officials
The New Jersey Association of County and City Health Officials (NJACCHO) is a private, nonprofit organization of municipal and county public health leaders and allied health professionals who work together to protect and improve the health of the people of New Jersey. This organization provides invaluable information regarding Public Health and Emergency Preparedness. Visit their website.
Watch their videos on their Public Health TV Channel. There are videos on all types of Public Health information, such as:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Childhood Obesity
- Prostate Cancer
- Much more
Office of Health
The mission of the Division of Health is to improve the health and quality of life of the residents of Parsippany Troy-Hills through the use of health promotion strategies, health protection strategies, preventative services and community health surveillance.
Office of Social Services
The Office of Social Services provides supportive and social services to residents in need, with the exception of services provided through the Work First New Jersey/General Assistance Program.
Office on Aging & the Physically Handicapped
The Office on Aging and the Physically Handicapped provides support services which enable senior citizens and the physically handicapped to remain independent in their own environment, provide a comprehensive system of services for the elderly and the physically handicapped; and provide programs designed to promote the awareness of resources and services available to benefit the elderly and the physically handicapped. They are committed to helping residents remain actively involved in all phases of community life.
- Annual Report to the Public Community Health Status (PDF)
- Application for Temporary Food License (PDF)
- Application to Operate a Public Bathing Beach (PDF)
- Demolition Permit (PDF)
- Food Service Establishment License (PDF)
- Food Service New Establishment Requirements (PDF)
- License to Operate a Public Swimming Pool (PDF)
- Mobile Vendor License Renewal (PDF)
- Requirements for Temporary Events (PDF)
- Septic System Annual Application (PDF)
- Septic System Application for Construction or Reconstruction (PDF)
- Vending Machine Application (PDF)