Cannabis Information for Parsippany-Troy Hills
Below you'll find all the relevant information related to the licensing, regulation and zoning for Cannabis in the Township of Parsippany-Troy Hills.
The following letter was distributed to neighborhoods and businesses of surrounding areas to be made aware of proposed regulations with regard to allowing cannabis distribution.
The following notice was distributed to neighborhoods and businesses of surrounding areas to be made aware of proposed regulations with regard to allowing cannabis distribution.
An ordinance of the Township Council of the Township of Parsippany-Troy Hills, Morris County, New Jersey establishing chapter 77 related to cannabis regulation and amending chapter 430, zoning, to conditionally permit certain cannabis establishments in designated zone districts.
Potential locations for cannabis businesses in Parsippany-Troy Hills.
- New Jersey Cannabis Regulatory, Enforcement Assistance, and Marketplace Modernization Act: Legalizes personal use cannabis for certain adults, subject to State regulation; decriminalizes small amount marijuana and hashish possession; removes marijuana as Schedule I drug.
- New Jersey Assembly No. 1897: Decriminalizes possession of 10 grams or less of marijuana and personal-use amount of regulated marijuana-infused products; requires substance abuse treatment under certain circumstances.
- Cannabis Regulatory Commission: The Cannabis Regulatory Commission seeks to establish and grow a responsible, regulated medical and personal-use cannabis industry. By applying the values of safety and equity, the Commission will center its work around creating and protecting access for patients, the production of safe products, and promoting diversity and inclusion in the industry to develop a national model for sensible, fair oversight.
- Division of Medicinal Marijuana
- Medicinal Marijuana Registry