Council Member Frank Neglia
Phone: 973-263-4351 Email Frank Neglia
Frank was elected to the Council in November of 2021 to fill a 4 year term starting on January 1, 2022. Frank has been a Parsippany resident since 1966 and has attended Northvail Elementary School, Brooklawn Junior H.S. (as it was known then) and Parsippany Hills High School class of 1975.
Frank has his AA from CCM and attended Rutgers, and University of Maryland obtaining numerous Facilities and Fire safety related certifications in addition to John Jay College of Criminal Justice obtaining a Security Certification. Frank has been actively involved in various activities in town.. He was named Rotarian Citizen of the year for the Town of Parsippany 2008 and Lakeland Hills YMCA 2014 Citizens of the Year. Frank was also instrumental in forming various shared services with the Town of Parsippany including the SRO program with Mayor Barberio in 2014 which became a model for many other districts.
Currently Frank works at The Connection for Women and families as Director of Operations and Facilities Management. He previously worked at Weichert Corporation as a Facilities Project Manager. He also worked at the College of Saint Elizabeth as the Director of Facilities and Security which he retired from in 2015 and ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Co which he also retired from in 2000
Frank is married to Sandra and they have 5 adult children. In addition, they have 8 grandchildren
Frank and Sandra are also parishioners of St. Christopher Church for over 35 years.
Community Work, Service & Affiliations:
Frank has been involved in a multitude of activities, elected positions, services and organizations the last 35 years.
Here are a few to name:
- Board of Education 15 years ( last 6 as President)
- Served on the ESC Board of Education-An Educational system for Special needs children for 6 years
- Chairmen-Township of Parsippany Recreation Advisory Committee for 21 years
- President of the Par-Troy West Little League-25 years
- Board of Director-Par-Troy West Little League - 33 years
- Volunteer as an assistant for the Challenger League, a league devoted to physically and mentally challenged children. 20 years
- Served as the 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 + 2003 March of Dimes Logistics/Safety Chairperson for Eastern Morris County Walk America.
- Chapter Chairmen & NYSCA/PAYS Instructor
- Easter Seals volunteer
- Member of The Parsippany Republic Club
- Member Benevolent Order of Sons of Italy
- Member BPOE 2078
- Member of PTA’s
- Member of JDF
- Member of American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- Member of Industrial Society for Respirator Protection (ISRP)
- Member National Association of Chiefs of Police