1. How do I subscribe to the Township of Parsippany-Troy Hills email newsletters?
You can subscribe to receive the Township of Parsippany-Troy Hills email newsletter. You can click on the link for the Parsippany-Troy Hills email here, or the link on the home page to sign up directly.
2. How do I contact the Mayor's Action Center?
The Mayor's Action Center is available from 9 AM - 5 PM, they can be contacted either through telephone or email. To reach them, call 973-263-4262 or email them email@example.com
3. I need to report a concern, how do I do that?
If you have a concern you should always try to contact the Mayor's Action Center to see if they can resolve your problem. If you are unable to reach them, report your concern to us through Gov Pilot.
3. Where can I look up my Garbage/Recycling Schedule?
The Garbage and Recycling Schedule for 2019 can be viewed by clicking this link. Any further questions should be directed to the Mayor's Action Center or the Department of Sanitation, they can be called at 973-263-7273.
4. How do I look up my Polling Place for elections?