Small Business Applications
Click on the links below to be directed to applications for your small business.
- Paycheck Protection Program - To apply for PPP, you will apply directly with your lender. The borrower form can be found here, you can use this form to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program with an eligible lender.
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application - To apply for forgiveness of your Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan, you (the borrower) must complete this application as directed in these instructions, and submit it to your Lender (or the Lender that is servicing your loan). Borrowers may also complete this application electronically through their Lender.
- Goldman Sachs/Pursuit New Jersey Small Business Paycheck Protection Program Application Sign-up - Please fill out the form below to sign-up to apply for a PPP loan. Please note that this is not an application. You will receive a separate invitation to apply by email.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program - Provides up to $2 million of financial assistance to small businesses or private, non-profit organizations that suffer substantial economic injury as a result of the declared disaster, regardless of whether the applicant sustained physical damage.
- Small Business Emergency Assistance Grant Program Phase 2 - Your organization may use Phase 2 grant funding to reimburse revenue lost as a result of a business interruption caused by COVID-19. Funding cannot be used for capital expenses, including construction.
- NJEDA Small Business Emergency Assistance Loan (Application currently closed) - Program designed to provide a direct loan of up to $100,000 to NJ-based small businesses and non-profits organizations that have been in existence for at least one-year and has less than $5 million in annual revenue.
- Rep. Sherrill’s Second Small Business Survey - Survey for small businesses in the 11th District to collect feedback on the challenges continuing to face the small business community due to COVID-19 and as they reopen.